Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Memories

Today I dug out my hand-written journal from our first IVF. I kept really detailed entries, and I am so glad I did. It was really helpful to read over our last protocol and all the excitement and planning leading up to Calgary and what happened during that cycle.

One thing I am on the fence about is whether to do acupuncture again or not. I didn't find it helped much the last IVF or FET, other than I found it relaxing, so I'm not sure it's worth the time and money to do again. Hmmm. I'm leaning towards not doing it. Maybe I will look into booking a couple of Reiki treatments while I am in Calgary instead.

As for getting healthier, I am proud to report that I am almost 13 lbs lighter than I was after our first cycle, and I should be at least 20 lbs lighter around retrieval/transfer time. I lost 2.6 pounds last week (as of today, 3.4!) and am feeling really good. My period should arrive any day now, and I am hoping it is soon so I can phone it in. We should be offered treatment next week if it arrives! Fingers crossed! I am so ready to get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment