Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2nd Prenatal Visit

Not too much to report. Unfortunately my doc's doppler wasn't working so we didn't get to hear the heartbeat. However, my doctor's assistant said she's going to try and get it working and then call me in for a quick visit just so I can hear it.

My blood pressure was perfect, and I was very excited that I only gained 5 lbs! I ate so frequently in the early first trimester to try and curb the nausea that I was dreading stepping on the scale.

When it came time to measure my fundal height, I could tell he was prodding pretty high, and he was like "Oh you're measuring about 20 weeks" and I was like "Whaaaat??" But then I showed him where I think "I" can feel it (I can tell because as soon as it's less sensitive, that's where my uterus ends) and he was like, "Oh yes, that's it." I swear what he felt was an ab muscle not my fundus! Hahaha! Only a few more weeks and then I will be transferred to my OB.

I also got the requisition for my 18-20 week ultrasound, which reminds me, I need to go book that right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment