Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Most spoiled baby ever!!!

Well my baby shower last Saturday, thrown by one of my very best friends Elaine (and with the help of my awesome mom and mother-in-law) was fantastic. It was seriously the best shower ever; I was surrounded by my closest friends and family and you could just feel how much this little guy is already loved and greatly anticipated.

The not so fun part was that I was coming down with a nasty cold and pretty much lost my voice. Anyone who knows me knows that I talk a LOT so it was a bit of a pain.

The food was awesome (they did a dessert theme, as well as punch and a candy buffet for the guests to take home as favours... Yum!!!), the games and prizes were a hit, and everyone was so incredibly generous. We now only need a small handful of items off of our "to-buy-for-baby" list. I can't thank everyone enough.

My mother-in-law is a total shutterbug, so she took a ton of pictures. As soon as I get them from her I will post a link to them.

On a totally unrelated note, I just realized last night that there are only 36 days until my due date (!!!), and I will be considered full term in just a little over 2 weeks (due date is in 5). Holy crap!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment