Saturday, October 8, 2011

Perfectly average!

So I went for a growth ultrasound a few weeks ago due to my uterus measuring a few weeks ahead, and yesterday at my 34 week appointment, we received the results. Baby is measuring perfectly at the 50th percentile, which means he's not huge like everyone thought. My amniotic fluid levels are right on too, and I haven't had abnormal weight gain, so my doc says it's just the way I'm carrying him and that's a-okay.

His heartbeat is great and he's head down... So great news all around! We have an appointment in 2 weeks and then after that we go every week. Holy crap!!! I'm having this baby next month!

Today is my baby shower here in Edmonton and I am soooo excited. I can't sleep (partially due to excitement, mainly due to a nasty chest cold and a sore neck) so thought I'd briefly update.

Shower post and pics to come! Happy Thanksgiving weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment